As fan everywhere mourned the death of Star Wars legend Carrie Fisher on Tuesday (December 27), her daughter, Billie Lourd, was mourning her mother. Thankfully, the 24-year-old actress, best-known for playing Chanel #3 on Scream Queens, received tons of love from her cast members via social media.
- The campy horror series’ matriarch, Jamie Lee Curtis, was quick to lament on behalf of Lourd.
- Chanel #3’s love interest on the series, Dr. Cassidy Cascade (Taylor Lautner), had nothing but kind words for his co-star.
- John Stamos, a.k.a. Dr. Brock Holt, loved hearing Lourd share stories about her mom.
- Chanel #3’s BFF, Chanel #5 (Abigail Breslin), thanked Carrie for giving the world Lourd.
- Lea Michele, who plays Hester Ulrich, shared a sweet pic of Lourd hugging Fisher.
- The late Chad Radwell (Glen Powell) also shared a heartwarming pic of the mother-daughter duo at the Hollywood premiere of Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
Fellow Scream Queens star Niecy Nash reposted Powell’s Insta, adding, “BILLIE WE LOVE YOU.”
- Chanel #2 (Ariana Grande) also expressed love for Lourd.
- And Gwen Cromwell (Judith Hoag) from Disney’s Halloweentown, who played Debbie Reynolds‘ movie daughter, shared her condolences for the loss of Reynolds’s actual daughter.